Get Help

If you are in an immediate housing crisis, please call 2-1-1
for statewide resources and shelter referrals.

If you are a Veteran or seeking assistance for a Veteran, contact Columbus House's SSVF (Supportive Services for Veteran Families) Case Manager closest to your area:

Middlesex County Case Manager 203‐401‐4400 x607
New Haven County Case Manager 203‐401‐4400 x616
New London County Case Manager 203‐401‐4400 x622

Messages will be returned within 24 hours. 


For additional information on assistance in Connecticut, go to CT Coalition to End Homelessness to find a list of shelter and service providers.


Beyond Connecticut, please go to the website for the National Alliance to End Homelessness.


Or, for more information, please visit our Resource Center